Dixie Grace

Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag

Write a review
| Ask a question
Regular price $ 24.00 Save $ -24.00
/

Only -9 items in stock!

Fresh Cotton

Cotton, Mandarin, and Freesia notes combine to take you to the cotton fields of the south. This Odor Neutralizer will have your home smelling crisp and fresh in no time! Fresh Cotton will open your windows and bring in the fresh breeze, without you ever having to lift a finger. This is Dixie Grace Candle Company's flagship scent. 

Scent Strength - 3.5/5 - Fresh ,Crisp, Clean

Dixie Grace Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bags

  • Phthalate Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Sulfate Free
  • Cruelty Free
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Refill for Foam Soap = 4 Refills (2 pumps per use, 600+ Pumps) 
  • Refill for Liquid Soap = 1 Refill  (1/4 to 1/2 pump per use, 450+ Pumps) 
  • For use as a Foam Soap: Pour 25% (or about 1/4 of the pouch) into Dixie Grace’s Reusable Foam Soap Bottle. Fill remaining 75% (or about 3/4 of the bottle) with water. screw pump back on to bottle and shake. Ready to use.
  • For use as liquid soap: Pour contents of pouch into Dixie Grace’s Reusable Liquid Soap Bottle. Soap is ready to use as a liquid soap. 
  • Ingredients: Water, Sage Leaf Extract, Equisetum Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Chamomilla Flower Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, Oat Kernel Meal, Lemon Peel Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2- Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide MEA, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Goat’s Milk, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil, Glycerin, Radish Root Filtrate, Coconut Fruit Extract.


Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag
Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag
Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag
Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag
Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag
Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag
Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag
Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag
Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag
Fresh Cotton - Goat's Milk Soap - Refill Bag

You may also like